quality, reliable, fast
The foundation of any computer network is the structured cabling. Its vital that a network is built on a solid foundation of good quality, structured cabling. CAT5e/6/6a/7 cabling should be installed in appropriate containment and terminated in either a patch panel (at the network rack/cabinet) or a data outlet (near the appliance). This must be appropriately labelled for identification at each end.
Beebug offer fully project managed structured cable installations. We supply all the materials using industry leading components, backed up by a 10 year (minimum) warranty. Beebug can supply:
- Data racks and cabinets
- CAT5e/6/6A/7 structured data cabling
- Fibre Optic cabling (Single Mode and Multi Mode)
secure, reliable, performs
Switches, Wi-Fi, Routers Firewalls all form the backbone for any computer network. Beebug work with leading partners to deliver a network solution that’s secure, reliable and performs. The network is an invisible asset, much like the boiler and heating system. It needs to work where and when you need it, because, just like the boiler, its absence is keenly felt.
Features of Beebug Network Equipment:
- Switches with central management and resiliency (RSTP and LACP, redundant PSU etc)
- High speed interconnects (10G+ fibre optic connections)
- Single pane of glass management
- Wi-Fi built for schools where high density clients is the norm
- Seamless roaming, stay connected wherever you go
trusted, leading, quality