secure, reliable, effective
Modern Access Control and Video Surveillance (CCTV) systems are now designed to operate over network protocols. This means that adding new Access Controls or cameras should involve your IT team.
As primarily an IT support provider, Beebug engineers have the IT skills to integrate security systems on to your network without impacting your networks performance. We are able to provide a holistic approach to any project and install the right solution for the situation.
Our team is experienced in installing the latest forms of Access Control technology including the market leading systems from Paxton. We offer the following:
- Single/Multi Door Access Control
- External Site Access Control
- Video Call Entry Systems
- Swipe/Proximity/Biometrics (face recognition, fingerprint and finger vein) and Keypads
- COVID-19 solutions including touchless face recognition while wearing a mask, mask detection and elevated body temperature (EBT) detection and contact-less exit buttons
- Read in/Read out systems to enhance your safeguarding measures
We work with leading vendors (including Axis, Milestone and Hikvision) for IP Video Surveillance.
Our systems are fully scalable, from a single camera covering the front gate to 100+ camera installations.
When provisioning IP video surveillance, we prioritise the outcomes required.
Working with our clients to build up a detailed plan of the areas to cover and how much detail is required, allows us to specify the right cameras for each job:
- Wide angle cameras for perimeter control
- Tightly zoomed cameras for entry and exit
- Internal discreet cameras with audio recording for staff protection
- Auto tracking PTZ cameras for flexibility
- Night vision cameras with LED lights for night time security
- NVRs specified to handle the bandwidth and IO required
- Remote access to the system for key staff
trusted, leading, quality